Monday 17 July 2017

I'm back

Hello peeps it's been a while hey  how are you all? Well I'm back I think what's happening in your life determines whether your blogging or not.

I'm happy to say my younger daughters eczema is better than its ever been, not totally gone but so much better. I had a particularly bad run of it my self but I am doing a lot better.

I have been busy crafting and enjoying all the things you been making.  I wanted to show you what my friend Regina made me and my daughter for Christmas. They are called glam bags here are Regina,s, look at the butterfly zip pulls so  damm cute!
 I think they are fantastic what she made.  She also sent me the pattern which was really nice of her.
I also have had a go at making  some  I really enjoyed having a go, and want to make more, as they make great snail mail gifts so look out. I have made mine different sizes. I think she will be pleased I had a go as my  sewing skills are terrible, despite this I love to sew.


So hope you all having a good week and having a lovely summer. Hope to show you more makes soon xxx



13 comments:

  1. How wonderful to see you again and good news about the eczema (it can cause so much pain and unpleasantness). Loving your little glam bags, very cute xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you wasn't sure anyone would remember me been away so long xxx

      Delete
  2. Lovely to catch up with you and so thrilled to hear both you and your daughter are able to control the eczema a little. Great makes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Im very happy little ones eczema is so much better. How is Scotland treating you,do you love living there?

      Delete
  3. Hey Joy! I was happy to see your post!!

    Your bags are cute!! You have more courage with your sewing skills than I have with mine. I have to follow the pattern exactly or I end up with a glob of yuck!! Your smaller bags look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy you like my bags and with your seal of approval I'm made up. Your still the master at sewing! your so skillful I'm still the apprentice ha ha!! Glad you saw this post and I will be touch by mail very soon xxx

      Delete
  4. Hi. It's nice to see you back at blogging. Such a relief to hear both you and Holly are better now. The glam bags looks so well done. Wish i could sew too. I have to start learning how to sew but i'm forever procrastinating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anithia, I am happy to finally post something, it's been a while. You should have mail soon look out for it in the post xxx

      Delete
  5. Nice to see you here again! I already got your wonderful package! Thank you so much! I hope I can reply fast! Much love!!! The pouches are lovely! Handmade stuff rocks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you received my mail and that you love everything. Yes I would agree handmade is special xxx

      Delete
  6. Awesome that you are blogging again :-) I enjoyed seeing the bags and hearing you are sewing too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Penny,it's been a while we have both blogged glad your back too xxx

      Delete
  7. I've put off blogging a couple of times when life gets busy. That's just the way it is. Some things are just more important. Nothing wrong with that at all. You did a great job sewing those bags. You must sew better than I can. I don't think I could sew on a zipper. :)
    xx Beca

    ReplyDelete