Friday 6 June 2014

Liebster award

I am excited to announce that I have been nominated for a liebster award  by the lovely http://mywoolvalley.blogspot.co.uk/ How this works I have to answer 11 questions set by My wool valley and then tell you 11 random facts about me. So here goes:


1) What gave you the taste to write a blog?

One day by chance I came across a site called blogger. I loved seeing all the things you guys were making. I felt I would like to contribute to this site as I have always loved doing crafts. I decided to start my own blog.

2) How did you learn to craft?

I have always been a creative person and love to make things. I just follow tutorials or just make things up as I go along.

3) What is your favourite writer?

Nicci French books, love them.

4) What are your favourite accessories?

Earrings

5) What is your next craft project?

I am finishing of a granny square blanket

6) Where do you want to live if you had to quit your country?

America looks amazing.

7) What do you think is the hardest thing about blogging?

Sometimes time is an issue, I do not like leaving long gaps between posts.

8) What is your favourite colour to knit or crochet or use to craft?

I love rose pink colours.

9)What is your favourite flower?

I could not just pick one as I love to many types
.

10) What would you do if you were rich?

I would make sure friends and family were ok financially, then I would set up charities to help vulnerable  people.

11) How do you find inspiration for your craft work?

Nature, pinterest, blogger  absolutely any where.


















8 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I enjoyed reading/learning more about you. The colours in your afghan squares are very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on a job well done Joy, and it's lovely getting to know you a bit better! Your blooms are looking lovely, especially the pink roses, and I'm looking forward to seeing your completed blanket - it's already making quite a statement, well done! xoJoy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!!! Thanks for visiting my blog! I have gotten a chance to check around and read yours as well. I am excited to follow you! I love your answers to the questions for the Liebster Award! -- Bri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww congrats! Loving that crochet, the grey just makes the other colours pop! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool... Congratulations!!! Love reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your nice answers for the leister award.
    Your squares look great.
    Nice colours!
    Love,
    Miss xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Joy!!

    I enjoyed getting to know you better through your answers. Thanks for sharing your craft through your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tooth out? Ouch! It is good to have a blog award, it makes you feel great. J x

    ReplyDelete